Alger Transit Authority (ALTRAN) provides a Shuttle Service for backpacking and hiking within the Pictured Rocks National Park along the Lakeshore Trail. 42.4英里路, 北部国家风景步道的一部分, 位于大玛莱和穆尼辛之间.
PRIOR TO BOOKING YOUR TRANSPORTATION MAKE SURE A BACK COUNTRY CAMPING PERMIT IS AVAILABLE……NOTE: WE DO NOT TRANSPORT TO/FROM CHAPEL & 蚊子的位置.
公园通过: http://www.nps.gov/piro/planyourvisit/fees.htm – Note: as of March 1, 2022 park entrance pass will be required.
这不是一个自动预订系统. Reservations are booked and confirmed during normal business hours Monday 7:00am thru Friday until 5:00pm. If you are reserving your spot after 5:00pm on Friday for the Saturday or Sunday following, 您的预订将不会被预订或确认. 请添加altrandispatch@jamadots.com TO YOUR CONTACTS or CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK MAIL FOLDERS FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION.
If you do not receive an email reservation confirmation….您的预订尚未被预订!!!
- 列出所有运输服务 需要提前付费预订.
- If we do not have reservations, we do not make the run or schedule a driver.
- Reservations should be made at least one week in advance and 先到先得吗.
- Pick-up/Drop-off locations and times listed on the reservation page are the 只有 可用地点及时间.
- 成本:35美元.00 /人
|7:30a.m. 沙点护林站||9:35a.m. 大黑貂游客中心|
|7:45a.m. 穆宁瀑布游客中心||9:45a.m. 日志的幻灯片|
|8:05a.m. 矿工城堡||9:55a.m. 飓风|
|8:35a.m. 小海狸||10:05a.m. 12英里|
|8:55a.m. 12英里||10:25a.m. 小海狸|
|9:05a.m. 飓风||10:55a.m. 矿工城堡|
|9:15a.m. 日志的幻灯片||11:15a.m. 穆宁瀑布游客中心|
|9:30a.m. 大黑貂游客中心||11:30a.m. 沙点护林站|
|12:00p.m. 沙点护林站||2:00p.m. 大黑貂游客中心|
|12:15p.m. 穆宁瀑布游客中心||2:10p.m. 日志的幻灯片|
|12:35p.m. 矿工城堡||2:20p.m. 飓风|
|1:05p.m. 小海狸||2:30p.m. 12英里|
|1:25p.m. 12英里||2:50p.m. 小海狸|
|1:35p.m. 飓风||3:20p.m. 矿工城堡|
|1:45p.m. 日志的幻灯片||3:40p.m. 矿工瀑布|
|1:55p.m. 大黑貂游客中心||3:55p.m. 沙点护林站|
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time. 公共汽车准时出发. 没有例外!!!
- Reservation changes: One reservation change may be made free of charge after that there will be a 15美元的费用 对于每一次更改. Reservation changes must be made at least 72 hours prior to service date.
- REFUND POLICY: Full refund if cancellation is made at least 72 hours before service date. Refunds will not be made if you miss your pick-up time, 天气, 或者在徒步旅行之前或期间生病/受伤.
We always suggest you hike to your vehicle so that you do not have to worry about getting off trail to catch the bus or miss your ride should you arrive late (as we cannot wait). We may have other hikers to pick-up/drop-off along the way and have to maintain a schedule.
Hiking and backpacking have potential hazards involving risk of injury or death, and each person participating in these activities needs to understand the risks involved, 获得必要的培训, 并采取必要的预防措施.
是安全的! 做好准备! No matter what length, any hike is more fun if you are properly prepared.
- 如果你打算长时间外出, let someone know where you are going and expected time of return.
- Have a map (consider taking a picture of a map posted at some trailheads), 指南针, 或全球定位系统, 并且知道如何使用它们.
- 防晒: 太阳镜、防晒服和防晒霜
- 急救: 包括足部护理和驱虫剂
- 刀: 加上一个齿轮修理套件-轴 & 国家公园里不允许使用斧头
- 近100 '的para cord
- Garbage bag – cover pack/backpack for the night (not allowed to put them in bear boxes)
- 火: matches, lighter, tinder (must stay in communal fire rings found at most sites, but not all)
- 额外的食物: 超出最低期望
- 额外的水: 超出最低期望, potable water available at a few locations except between 12 Mile Beach & 矿工城堡，总共23个.9英里
- 合适的鞋 & 衣物:别忘了带雨具
- 在悬崖上要小心，不要靠近悬崖边缘. Watch for loose soil, tripping hazards and undercut rock. 许多地区是由软岩组成的，并被削弱了.
- 苏必利尔湖影响着当地 天气– be prepared for fast changes, including cool conditions and rain.
- 昆虫 比如黑蝇, 蚊子, and biting stable flies may be a nuisance between late May and September. Stable flies can be relentless and aggressive along the shore on hot, 潮湿的夏天有南风. Insect repellent does NOT work on them and they can make your hike a misery. 他们的目标是徒步旅行者的腿和脚踝, so put some long pants and thick socks in your daypack in case you need them. Don’t forget – cut pieces of Downy dryer sheets, 100% Deet, bug spray, etc.
- 宠物 是否只允许进入特定区域. 请查看 宠物页面 在你计划徒步旅行之前.
- 自行车 不允许在任何小径上行走.
- 边远地区 permits are required 只有 if you plan to camp overnight in the backcountry.
- 实践 不留痕迹.
- 如有厕所，请使用. Otherwise, bury waste 6-8 inches deep and cover with soil.
- Bring a bag and carry out your trash – including all food items like orange peels and sunflower seeds.
- 警惕熊: http://www.nps.gov/piro/planyourvisit/upload/Be-Bear-Aware-2017.pdf
- 为了您的安全: http://www.nps.gov/piro/planyourvisit/safety.htm
- 地图: http://www.nps.gov/piro/planyourvisit/maps.htm
- 狩猎: http://www.nps.gov/piro/planyourvisit/hunting.htm
- 天气: http://www.nps.gov/piro/planyourvisit/weather.htm
If you or your group decides they want/need a ride from Altran without making a reservation prior it will be $35.00/person cash (drivers cannot accept credit/debit cards) on the spot and is subject to availability. 没有例外!!!!
If you encounter trouble due to sickness/injury during your hike that you cannot complete your trek that 不 require emergency management services you can contact Altran for a return ride to your vehicle for an additional $35.每人00元. You will be instructed to hike to the nearest road or trailhead for pick-up. (**Note: Altran 不 utilize Chapel Road, due to road conditions and tourism congestion). If you require emergency management services, please text or call 911. ****NOTE****Cellular service is not available in all areas of the park.
Altran or its employees are not search and rescue and assume no liability with regards 对任何损害, 个人受伤, 或因使用任何信息而死亡, 地图, 路线, 建议, 或者在这个网站上讨论的齿轮. All outdoor activities are carried out at your own risk.
作为一个读者, 你能认出来, 承担财产损失的一切风险, 人身伤害, 和死亡, 同意扣押奥特兰, and its employees harmless from any liability as a result of your use of the information provided in these pages.
本网站接受付款, 或者在此之前承诺未来的补偿, 或者换取穿梭服务. All original content on this site reflects the opinions, 信仰, 或者是本网站作者的经验. The writers of this website are not experts in the topic of backpacking or hiking but are instead just normal consumers with an enthusiastic interest in this subject. 这里的内容不应被视为专家建议. For additional information or questions, please first email email@example.com if you don’t get a response within the timeframe needed please call 906-387-4845, ext. 1.